Artificial light at night, environmental impacts and sustainable tourism
Sep. 13-14, 2018, in Capraia Island, Italy
You are invited to submit an abstract (200-300 words) to contribute with your expertise to the Symposium, template available through the website.
Abstract submission deadline: April 20, 2018
Notification of acceptance/rejection: May 15, 2018
For further information, visit the symposium's website: http://capraianightsky2018.com.
Contact info and abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design, monitoring, modelling and analysis of artificial light
- Environmental impacts on terrestrial and marine ecosystems
- Sustainable tourism and society
- professionals, academics,
- policy makers in tourism and environment,
- park managers and astronomic observatories,
- NGOs, public or private organisations related to lighting technology and design, astronomy, art, environmental education and tourism