This new PANORAMED event will be a joint session with the Mediterranean community, including their Associated Partners and Interreg MED Programme's Strategic and Horizontal Projects.
More than two years after the beginning of the Interreg MED Programme’s PANORAMED Platform, this occasion will serve the purpose of assessing the progress achieved so far, and discussing and consolidating concrete policy recommendations that the PANORAMED community is putting forward to improve Interreg MED’s multilevel governance in the areas of sustainable tourism, maritime surveillance and innovation.
Expected results for the day include:
- Influencing key policymakers with regards to the new programming period by presenting relevant conclusions and results of the project.
- Enlarging the already existing PANORAMED platform community for better governance.
- Ensuring the outreach of the 4 Strategic Projects launched in the context of PANORAMED.
- Continuing with the open dialogue with the MED Horizontal Projects.
- Getting ready for the upcoming PANORAMED Dialogues on Multilevel Governance.