The High-Level Event was an international and multi-stakeholder event planned and organised by the Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds of the Republic of Croatia (MRDEUF) as the leader of PANORAMED’s Work Package 5 on Coastal and Maritime Tourism, in cooperation with the Tuscany Region, a NECSTouR member, as co-leader. This event, “Better Governance for Smarter and More Resilient Tourism in the MED”, is one of PANORAMED’s WP5 major milestones and had the following main goals:
- to support shared policy approaches and strategic planning at the transnational level
- to enhance a structured dialogue and complementarity with the most relevant MED's stakeholders
- to attain practical recommendations on tourism and governance
The High Level Event also served as an opportunity to foster the visibility of PANORAMED governance-related Strategic Projects (SPs) on tourism, namely SMARTMED and BEST MED. Moreover, it supported the capitalisation and transferability of the SPs’ outputs and results, enhancing the synergies and closer cooperation among PANORAMED, SPs and the Interreg MED Sustainable Tourism Community.
- Read more about the event here
- Read the Summary Report here