The region of Brittany has but in place the following measures to support the recovery of the tourism industry:
- 150 000 € for free membership to the Regional Tourism association (for the private sector)
- 30 000€ for special COVID studies on tourism
- 80 000€ for a platform on sanitary measures which tourism companies can consult to know what to do.
- 300 000€ (30 000 € x 10) for 10 tourism destinations
- 500 000€ for Communication
- 220 000€ for promoting local tourism to Brittanians and very close regions
- 280 000€ for promoting later Brittany on foreign markets
Read the immediate measures taken by Brittany in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.