The COSME project TouriSME, launched a Europe-wide call for SMEs in the field of tourism to receive tailored capacity building, matchmaking, mentoring and financial support to improve their environmental performance. NECSTouR members are invited to share this call with their private stakeholders.
The Call, which is open from 22 June 2021 to 15 September 2021, is open to Small and Medium Enterprises located in France, Italy, Spain or Cyprus from one the following tourism sectors:
- Hotels and similar accommodation
- Holiday and other short-stay accommodation
- Travel agencies, tour operator reservation service and related activities
The application process can be found on the project’s website, as well as additional information.
What TouriSME is offering to SMEs ?
- Trainings for knowledge transfer, matchmaking events for international cooperation and knowledge exchanges, and tailored mentoring and financial support to access environmental certifications.
- These capacity building activities will enable you to put in place sustainable practices in your business by consuming less energy and resources, producing less waste and offering new ways of travelling in line with the markets.
- SMEs could be funded up to 7,000€ (4,000€ in Cyprus) if you are selected to participate in the TouriSME programme.
The TouriSME project is co-funded by the COSME programme of the European Unio. It focuses on "Improving Sustainability of Tourism SMEs Through Knowledge Transfer, International Cooperation and Multi-Stakeholder Engagement" and includes our friends from ACR+ (Association of cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management) and our members from the Sardinia Region.