On May 2020, the European Commission published an online guide to highlight the wide range of funding programmes financed by the new budget, multiannual financial framework 2021-2027, and Next Generation EU. The goal is to support the move towards a more digital, sustainable and inclusive EU.A second udate followed on February 2022.
Learn how to use the guide, find the right programme for you (there is 17 programmes including tourism) and ask for technical assistance or find project partners in this hub.
The guide will help potential applicants to find appropriate funding. It contains links to relevant EU programme websites with the latest developments (such as annual work programmes or calls for proposals) and further details per programme. For inspiration, you can also see concrete project examples funded by previous EU programmes.
For inspiration, you can also see concrete project examples funded by previous EU programmes, where several NECSTouR members are partners.
- ERDF and Cohesion Fund: Sardinia Observatory for Tourism, Craft and Commerce (Sardinia)
- ESF +: Hospitality Table Cornwall (Cornwall)
- Life Programme: LIFE SUSTAINHUTS (University of Ljubljana)
- Horizon Europe: SmartCulTour (Flanders) and TExTOUR (Unversity of Bologna)
- Cretaive Europe Programme: Follow the Vikings (Galicia)
- Erasmus+: European Master in Tourism Management (Univeristy of Girona, University of Ljubljana) and the Next Tourism Generation Alliance (University of Alicante)
- Single Market Programme: The WILDSEA Atlantic Heritage (Istria, Donegal, Sardinia, Liguria, Andalusia, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Catalonia, Basque Country, Galicia, Cornwall and Scotland)