The Regiostars are Europe’s award to EU-funded projects which demonstrate excellence and new approaches in regional development. The goal is to inspire other regions and project managers across Europe, participating projects are in the spotlight of communication activities at European level.
Five categories and a public choice award, crucial for the future of EU regional policy:
- Industrial Transition for a smart Europe
- Circular Economy for a Green Europe
- Skills&education for a digital Europe
- Citizens engagement for cohesive European Cities
- Youth empowerment for cooperation across borders - 30 years of Interreg
Read here on how to apply.