In the framework of our Annual General Meeting 2022, NECSTouR organised a Thematic Conference on “Building tourism destinations’ resilience to respond to crisis: How do you recover competitiveness by regenerating your business model?”, hosted by the Ringkøbing-Skjern Municipality on 1st of June 2022 in Ringkøbing.
- Transition Pathway for Tourism - from Co-creation to Co-implementation, by Kirsti Ala-Mutka, Policy officer, DG GROW European Commission - PPT Presentation
- Sustainable Mobility, by Ivo Cré, Director Policy and Projects POLIS – PPT Presentation
- Facing Climate Change in Northern Germany by Ulf Sonntag, Managing Director, Institute for Tourism Research in Northern Europe – PPT Presentation
- Enabling tourism development: destination resilience in a disruptive world, by Prof. Henrik Halkier & Laura James Aalborg University – PPT Presentation
- Smart Destination: The Reinvention of Travel through Digitalisation, by Franziska Sunderland, Project Officer on Tourist Data Management at Tourismus Nordrhein-Westfalen – PPT Presentation
- Strategies to attract Talent on Tourism: The case of Valencia Region by the Tourism of Tomorrow Lab, by Daniel Iglesias, Director of Research Area, Tourism of Tomorrow Lab – PPT Presentation
For a full report on the whole AGM event click here (for NECSTouR members only)