20th of October 2022 | 10.00 to 11.30 CET
Assistance is free through these links youtubelive.totlab.eu o linkedinlive.totlab.eu
The work presented in this webinar is to understand tourism demand, define actions that promote friendly behavior with the environment and the local economy, and help make accurate decisions.
The project is simple in its conception yet self-sufficient in data and scalable in design. Based on the data extracted from the form and the analytics of the Nacedero de Urederra reservation website, the demand in said space has been analyzed, and it has provided destiny with a tool to keep that analysis alive.
The knowledge obtained improves the destination's sustainability, helping to develop incentive systems and communication strategies. Some potential measures are reducing CO2 emissions per visitor, designing marketing campaigns to improve occupancy in off-peak periods, launching transport services shuttles, and optimizing the car park infrastructure in protected environments.
Tourism of Tomorrow Lab has developed this project for Navarra within the framework of the premium membership that provides a data consulting service for the network of tourist destinations that are part of NECSTouR.
The webinar will be held online in Spanish.
10:00 - 10:10 The ToT Lab: the importance of sharing knowledge and data between destinations.
- Ms. Yolanda de Aguilar Rosell- President of NECSTouR
10:10 - 10:20 Sustainable management, tourism, and data in Navarra.
- Ms. Maitena Ezkutari Artieda - General Director of Tourism, Commerce, and Consumption of the Government of Navarra
10:20 - 10:30 The reality of Navarra regarding the sustainable management of its natural spaces: main questions.
- Mr. Patxi Sáenz Lazkano - Head of the Tourism Products and Territorial Sustainability Section
10:30 - 11:00 Results of the study: data management, responses, and identification of actions.
- Mr. Daniel Iglesias Gonsálvez - Director of the ToT Lab research area.
11:00- 11:20 Open meeting with the participants in the project
- Mr. José Luis Córdoba Leiva - Director of ToT Lab Projects
- Mr. Daniel Iglesias Gonsalvez, Director of the area of ToT Lab research.
- Mr. Patxi Sáenz Lazkano, Head of the Tourism Products and Territorial Sustainability Section
- Ms. Ana Moniche Bermejo- ToT Lab Senior Analyst
- Ms. Cristina Núñez NECSTouR Director