Welcome to the course "#09_ Approaches and tools for sustainable tourism in the Mediterranean". The course aims to present approaches and tools for sustainable tourism development in the Mediterranean and deals with some key topics such as the main trends in terms of governance, the use of data to support decisions and the measurement of sustainability.
The activity has been coordinated by the Tuscany Region and implemented by the Department of Economics and Business Sciences (DISEI) and the Department of Statistics, Informatics, Applications “Giuseppe Parenti” (DISIA) of the University of Florence. The activity has been implemented within PANORAMED Project co-financed by the INTERREG MED 2014-2020 Program " with the aim to support, through the sharing of knowledge and good practices, the development of transnational governance models and policies to favour sustainable tourism in the Mediterranean."
The training project is developed through five digital training modules which address the following topics:
1. Integrated and informed tourism governance for smart and more resilient destinations;
2. Data sharing and harmonization as the basis for knowledge-based decision-making.
3. Greening and sustainable tourism.
In addition to the videos for each module, slides are provided with the contents covered, as well as a final test to verify learning. At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be issued.
HOW TO ENROL?
The courses are free and open-access, you simply have to:
1. Click on Enrol: https://www.interreg-euro-med-academy.eu/mod/page/view.php?id=581
2. Create your account, and do not forget the confirmation email
More info about the course and modules: https://www.interreg-euro-med-academy.eu/mod/page/view.php?id=581