In the framework of our Annual General Meeting 2021, NECSTouR organised a Thematic Conference on “Building a Better Recovery Towards the Tourism of Tomorrow: Public-Private-Citizens Partnerships”, hosted by the Tirol Region on 23rd of September 2021 in Alpbach.
- The UNWTO Recommendations for the Transition to a Green Travel and Tourism Economy: The Role of DMOs, by Virginia Fernandez-Trapa, Programme Officer “Sustainable development of tourism”, UNWTO - PPT Presentation
- Perspektiven Tirol – Insights in a new Think and Do Tank, by Josef Margreiter, CEO Lebensraum Tirol Holding - PPT Presentation
- The Tirolean tourism strategy “Tiroler Weg”, by Florian Phleps, CEO Tirol Tourist Board - PPT Presentation
- Professor Ljubica Knežević, President of the Strategic Partnership for Research and Innovation in Tourism, Slovenia – PPT Presentation
- Parallel Impulse Station: Greening Destinations Driving the Climate Action Plan, lead by Jeremy Smith, Co-Founder at Tourism Declares a Climate Emergency – PPT Presentation | Summary of the Discussion
- Parallel Impulse Station: The Visitor Economy’s Digitalisation for Resilience and Sustainability, lead by Nick Hall, CEO & Founder at the Digital Tourism Think Thank - Mural | Summary of the Discussion
- Parallel Impulse Station: What is Good For Residents is Good for Visitors, lead by Jeremy Sampson, CEO at Travel Foundation – PPT Presentation | Summary of the Discussion.
For a full report on the whole AGM event click here (for NECSTouR members only)