The Interreg Europe programme is taking advantage of its annual interregional cooperation forum to launch the new 2021-2027 Interreg Europe programme. The event will take place online with a very special focus on the new programme and the sharing of YOUR project ideas. NECSTouR Permanent Secretariat will attend to the event.
Register to the event here.
NECSTouR strongly encourage its members to connect on Thursday 25
- At 10:00 AM CET, an introduction on "why interregional cooperation matters and how does Interreg Europe contribute to the EU cohesion policy and the EU’s strategic objectives?" and between 10:30 and 11:30, you'll have the occasion to discover the key features of the new Interreg Europe programme.
- Followed at 2:00 PM by a presentation of tools and assistance available to you for project development. And to finish with a networking session where you will be able to present your project or to listen to the presentation of project ideas like the follow-up of our project STAR Cities. Please register in advance. Your project idea should be related to one of the six topics covered by the new Interreg Europe programme: Smart, Green, Connected, Citizens, Social, Governance.
The day before, Wednesday 24, is mostly dedicated to "inspiration, ideas and policy solutions" with policy officers and projects partners on 4 different subjects:
- Research and innovation paving the way for the future (11:00)
- Designing the low-carbon transition (11:00)
- Successful policy improvements and achievements in enhancing SME competitiveness (14:00)
- Good practice transfer and policy improvements for environment and resource-efficiency (14:00)
Interreg launches the 2021-2027 programmes for Europe, the MED area and Alpine Space
Three of the transnational cooperation areas in the Interreg programmes have their launching event during the next two weeks. Connect with NECSTouR to learn more about the 2021-2027 programmes and share your project ideas.