The region of Valencia has set up a Recovery Plan for Tourism against COVID -19 “RECUPERATUR COMUNIDAD VALENCIANA 2020”.
All the main strategic lines proposed below have been established under a governmental, economic and social and following the framework established by the government of Spain and of the Generalitat Valenciana.
1. Program "Region of Valencia, safe destination against covid-19"
2. Recovery of the business fabric, employment and destinations.
3. Information for governance from monitoring, analysis and prospective.
4. Positioning “live and safe Mediterranean” and stimulating the demand.
5. Training to face the health and economic crisis and to come out stronger.
Some of the actions being deployed at this current stage are:
Informative Campaign for Tourists: through the design contract, production and purchase of means for the execution of a informative regional advertising campaign on the security measures to implement in the tourism sector on the occasion of COVID-19 (Budget € 666,000)
Technical Specifications to guarantee safety of tourists via the promotion of safety and security measures towards tourism related services, companies and destinations
Guide of Recommendations to get destinations SARS-CoV2 coronavirus-safe in the Comunitat Valenciana, prepared by Turisme Comunitat Valenciana, considering the regulations in force at all times, the various reports published, and specifically those prepared by the Ministry of Health of Spain and the Generalitat Valenciana.
The guide addresses recommendations for beaches and inland destinations. They are guides that include mandatory regulations but especially recommendations / ideas / solutions to manage the identification of possible risk points, arrival of tourists. (Capacity management, accesses, information, training of specific management entities, how to prepare contingency plans, examples of decalogue of conduct for users, plan checklist for municipalities ...)
- General information
- Read the action plan in Spanish
- Read Valencia Region initial action plan following the COVID-19 outbreak