The second newsletter of the CHARM project was released in March 2020 to announce the selection of 10 European villages in 6 countries (Finland, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Belgium) for the transnational CHARM route.
Each pilot village will benefit from:
- The expertise of the CHARM project partners in tourism product development and governance
- Participating to the workshops and trainings to apply the common CHARM methodology
- Developing new products for national and international markets
- Receiving new visual content creation, storytelling, and supporting services
- Applying new technologies such as Virtual Reality in their tourism products
- Being part of a cross-selling platform to market Europe as an integral destination for rural and cultural tourism.
Read the entire newsletter